Began as the German Evangelical Reformed congregation at a church at Bethel.
Holding services at ramsburg's school house (near present Bethel church).
Joint property of the Reformed and Lutheran congregation was built on the site of the present Bethel church.
charter membership was 122.
Congregation withdrew from bethel location and decided to erect a new Church in charlesville (present site of faith church).
Work on the new church commenced in August of 1881.
Church was completed and name was changed to Zion Reformed Church in January of 1882.
On May 22, the original Zion Church was almost destroyed by lightning, leaving only the walls standing.
The building had no insurance at the time.
A Committee was formed and donations were made to help rebuild the church.
In July of 1903, Work to rebuild the church started.
In May of 1904, The Church was finsihed and there was a dedication ceremony.
The Church purchased 2 1/3 acres of land for expansion of parking area and for cemetary use.
Saint Paul's Church voted to merge with Zion Church.
The Congregation voted and decided to change the name from Zion Church to Faith Church.
In May, The erection of a Christian Education Building, Fellowship, and community center facility was authorized.
In November, the building was finished.
In December, 3.07 acres of additional land was purchased.
The new building consists of 6 classrooms on the lower floor and the fellowship hall, kitchen, fireside room/library, and pastor's office on the upper floor. The building is joined to the sanctuary by an enclosed arcade.